- Due to multiple requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to April 27, 2018. Please note that Titles and Abstracts are due by April 23, 2018.
- The deadline for the Doctoral Consortium has been extended to April 30, 2018.
- Accepted Workshops are now posted.
- Special Track on Computational Analogy Call for Papers is now posted
- Call for Workshop Proposals is now posted – submission deadline January 31st
- A preliminary schedule is available on the Program page.
- The Second Annual ICCBR Video Competition has been announced!
Welcome to ICCBR 2018!
ICCBR is the premier, annual meeting of the Case-Based Reasoning community and the leading international conference. The theme for the ICCBR 2018 is “The Future of CBR”.
ICCBR 2018 will be co-located with the the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI/ECAI 2018) and part of the Federated AI Meeting (FAIM) that takes place in Stockholm July 9-19. The other conferences include AAMAS, ICML and SoCS.
Mobyen Ahmed, Shahina Begum, Michael T Cox, Peter Funk