Presentations and Poster guidelines
Presentation of your accepted paper at ICCBR2018 by at least one author is mandatory! Which means the papers will be removed from the final proceedings if it is not presented in the ICCBR2018.
Please find the program from the link below, where you will find the date and time for your presentation:
To check whether it’s an oral presentation or a poster, please see the link below:
• Oral presentation is scheduled for 25 minutes total (sharp) i.e. you will have maximum 20 minutes to present your paper and 5 minutes for questions/answers (including time to change to next presenter).
• A PC will be available for your presentation. The PC will run Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
• Your presentation should be uploaded at least 30 minutes before the session starts (PDF or PPT). Please upload your presentation on the PC, using a USB memory key. No computer switching is allowed, demos have to be in film format embedded in presentation.
• Presenters should arrive in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and should inform the chairperson. Handouts of your presentation are not provided by the conference bureau.
Poster presentation instruction:
1. Every poster is required to give a 3 minutes oral presentation during Posters Talk Session on 11th July.
2. You have a 3-minute slot to talk, time is sharp (when the gong-gong sounds you have to leave the stage for next presenter).
3. Send maximum 4 slides (pdf format 16×9) to Mobyen, email@example.com no later than 6th July, 2018. (if more than 4 slides, these will be removed, no computer switching allowed).
4. You will be assigned a seat in the front row with your name on reflecting the order of the presenters. If the seat is empty when it is your turn to present, the next speaker will be called up.
1. Prepare and bring a poster in 70 cm wide X 100 cm height.
2. You will be assigned a poster board in hall B (coffee break area for ICCBR, AAMAS, ICML) where you can put up your poster the 11th and 12th, it will be visible also for ICML and AAMAS participant during coffee breaks and poster sessions with an audience of 4500 persons.
3. Presenters at the poster sessions shall bring their own printed posters. It is not possible to print a poster on site.
4. Authors are strongly encouraged to produce a proper poster rather than using multiple sheets of A4 paper.
5. Posters have to be removed in the evening at 5pm the 11th and then put up in the morning the 12th (hall B will be used for 100 ICML posters in the evening after 5 pm). Poster presenters are requested to remove their poster 5 pm the 11th.
6. Poster numbers (according to the conference program) will be disposed on the poster panels.
7. Presenters shall be available at the poster session near their poster for the duration of the session in order to answer to the conference participant’s questions.